Thursday, March 6, 2014

Today I’m going to talk about my new job that I got doing tile work. The company is called knickerbocker contractors. I am friends with the family and they offer me a job working part time. I only work Monday and Tuesday and Friday. I like working with them a lot do to the fact that it is really relaxed and I am picking it up faster than I thought.  I am learning how to do a lot of the work and I am getting faster than the first day. I get paid really well just for working part time and just starting off. I drive in the morning to their house and that’s where I ride in the truck to the job site. I have been working for them about 5 weeks now and it is something that I enjoying doing and might just be the thing I do for the rest of my life. I like that we go to different jobs site and get to do different stuff. I get to see ugly bathrooms and turn them into art work. Watching people get all excited is very enjoyable for me and makes me feel like I did something good for someone else. Just in the few weeks that I have been working I have learn so much and I can take what I have learn and use it for the rest of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great that you might have found your true passion! I bet that is a great feeling for you to have. I'm sure that job involves a great deal of hard labor as well so that is quite impressive. I hope things continue to go well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you have found a job that you have liked! hopefully it works out best for you! although I love my job, im not going to work there for the rest of my life! haha

    ReplyDelete