Monday, March 31, 2014

On my spring break i went up to Farmville and hung out with some friends of mine. The only time I have been that way was to pick up rugs from there when I was little. We decided to take a little walk to a trail that they had up there. The trail was called High Bridge. I was wondering why they named it so knowing me I had to walk the trail and find out why they named it that. I thought it was a joke when I heard the name of it until I got to the bridge and saw it for my own two eyes. The trail had all kinds of people on there either running or taking a ride on their bike. Family’s walking together and of course taking their dogs for a walk also. Back to the bridge, it was like 2 or 3 football fields long and I’m guessing it was about 10 stories high but I could be wrong. The only thing I know it was way up in the air. I made it a point to walk all the way across it and then turn around and head back. It was a really cool trail and I recommend anyone who likes trails and new things to look at to go walk it. I will go back up there and walk it again when I find the time to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment