Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I had a good spring break witch I needed kinda bad. School was getting to the point where I couldn't take it any more. I started my spring break the Friday before and I had to work. Then I had my weekend off to go out with my friends and have some fun. One night I went out to a party out in the country and the road getting back to the fire was straight mud so I had to get down on it and sling some mud everywhere. The guys there got to take my truck and go hit all the mud holes with my truck and of course I did. Then the truck in front of me was a big dodge ram that was twice the size of my truck and he got stuck at the bottom of the hill. They all told my I couldn't pull him out cause of my truck was to small. I hooked up to him and pulled him out on my second try. They started to give me respect after I did that. I think I had a really good spring break. Made some money and had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment