Friday, September 20, 2013


Well the other day in class we all meet at the community room. I didn't know what to except but as a good student as I am I went. when I was walking up there I didn't see anybody that was in my class so I didn't know if I was at the right spot but when I walked in and only saw like 5 people in my class and everyone else hasn't shown up yet so I was hoping we could just leave but of course I couldn't. Like 2 minutes later the rest of the class showed up and we proceeded with the tour of the library. The lady first took us around the library and showed us everything that we could use. Them we came back to the community room and she started talking about the new web site the Richard Bland. She went over everything on there and how to use it and where to find it. Then she went into talking about researched papers and how to get the information. As the time was running short but she got through what she wanted to tell us. After the class I was so happy to get out of there cause I spend so much time there already.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment