Friday, September 27, 2013

Well yesterday it started off like any normal day would for me. wake up, eat , shower, and drive to school. had my first two classes and they were putting me to sleep just like all the other days. As i was going to eat my lunch i ran into Anna from class and she said to go to the movie thing in the film club. They were watching something about Spanish and how they wanted to come to America and work and take our money and bring it back to mexico. They said without us letting them work they couldn't make it. They kept talking about how everything there is just going down under and farming is not what it suppose to be like. Men will leave there family's behind for months at a time to make money to send back to there family. Sometimes the men would go and never come back home cause America is the best place to live. They would also leave there family's and start new ones up there. I couldn't read everything that they saying but the economy is bad and very off. After seeing that movie it made me proud to live where i do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment