Friday, September 6, 2013


The reason people argue is because they are morons. I hate when people argue. I like when people don't argue. In class I had to sit there and listen to other people talk about why they don't want to write about a topic and then I had to listen to people argue to other people why they did not want to write about that topic and why. It was tough but i made it through my second week of class in my awesome English class. My teacher Mr. Sweeney  is the coolest teacher i have ever had while i have been in school. How he made us sit there and made us choose what topics we wanted to write about was a cool idea.  I was the guy in there that wanted to agree with people so we could move on with the class but of course there is always that one person that has to be different and make everyone else sit there and ask her why she didn’t want to write about that one topic. She made the class very interesting so im glad she was who she was in that class. I like tension so cause she had to not agree with everyone that class had a lot of tension and made it fun.  I didn’t know why he made us do that but I see why now. He had us answer questions after it and it was all about the argument we had and then it made sense to me

1 comment:

  1. Tyler-
    Maybe you should listen to what others have to say and form your own opinion rather than agree with what others are saying just to move on from the argument. I do agree with you on the fact that Mr. Sweeney is the coolest teacher i have had in a while though :)

    ReplyDelete