Wednesday, October 23, 2013


What I did last Monday. Well of course I woke up very early to get to class on time and as i was driving I driving the road I normally take was close i thought. So getting to school last Friday was a road trip around Petersburg.  When I got to school two classmates walked out and told me that class was canceled. I was happy and mad all at the same time. But last Friday my friends and I headed out to Fort Pickett to bow hunt. We got out there at 5:30 in the morning and had to fill out our passes to hunt there. They gave us a huge map of the whole places and told us have fun. We started driving out to our spot and it was super dark and we couldn't see anything. We finally made it to our spot and it was the worst spot anyone could pick. That whole day was a learning experience for us and we now have a better idea of what to do when we go back.  We had a great time out there and we got to drive all over the place that day. We were lost for the longest time to.  Every time we came to a turn we never knew what way to go so I kept saying go left and it got us even more lost but I’m glad I went out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment