Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Last time in class we had a reading that we had to read. So we brought up the reading and it was about plan B pill. That topic got everyone attention to it and it felt like everyone had some kind of input on it. Different people say there own opinions and some might not agree with others but at the end of the day everyone goes there own way. I thought the plan B pill was okay but abortions was wrong and them other people didn't think like that so i just had to keep my mouth shut and not make anyone to mad at me.  Then we got into the topic of kindergartner learn sex ed. I strongly disagree with it for many reasons. when your that young, you have no business know any of that. they are still just a kid and they don't even think like that so why make them know about it just yet. Another  reason is that when you start talking about sex and everything else that goes with it just puts stuff in there heads and they want to try it more since they know about it.

1 comment:

  1. I fully agree on your status on the issue of abortion. I feel its wrong to deny one's life no matter how early! I also agree with the sex ed issue. Their minds should be left with the innocence of not knowing about sex and waited until they are mature enough to understand.

    ReplyDelete