Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The day before he gave us our instructions on our first papers and it was about a character in one of the stories. In some way we had to pick one and relate it to you self and make a connection. I found a character in Hills like White Elephant  that came close to me that I could relate to. I started my paper as a very rough draft almost an outline but I was able to bring to together as a rough draft and I brought it to class and as usual we got into groups and read each other papers and marked stuff out and wrote stuff in as we thought was right. The next class we had to bring in two copies one from editing and another one to turn in. Of course I didn't bring in another copy so i turned in my only one. I'm ready to get it back and finished it so I can turn it in for a final grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment