Friday, November 8, 2013

I went to go see Thor the Dark Worlds last night and it was awesome.  Well I was just like chilling with my friends last night and they were like why you don’t come with us. My friend and I look at each other and thought to our self’s what else is there to do. We bought our tickets online and we yall ate at my house and then we drove up to the movies at south park and got the best seats.  We watch the movie and the movie was really good.  I’m not really In to those kind of movies but this one was pretty good.  After the movie we decided that we wanted to have a fire so headed back to our friends house and had us a little fire.  Well of course whenever we have a fire something crazy will happen or something that we won’t stop talking about.  Then the night had to come to an end and now I’m in class  typing up my blog like a good student I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment